love and domestic goddessery in a cold climate

Sunday, July 1, 2012

bump




Erm... hello.

Yes, I am still here...

although the aim of posting every week seems to have taken a bit of a hit.

Sorry.

I do have an reason, though. Or maybe it's an excuse. Either way, I've been working on a big important project over the last month. It's a work in progress; do you want to see what I've done so far?

I made...




this!


It's a double line!


I made a double line!


So, that's very exciting, I think. Prepare for a whole big bunch of baby-type craftiness over the coming months.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is the best post yet! Now you have somebody to give those cloud mobiles to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes! And the alphabet blocks, and the stuffed elephants, and the... wait a second. Did I subconsciously know all along?!

      Delete